【WIFI Online pH/EC Monitor and Data Logger】This 24/7 water quality monitor for hydroponic growing systems can monitor pH, EC and temperature online, and supports exporting daily measurement data in APP. After setting the high and low values according to your needs, the controller will automatically turn on and alarm if the set value is exceeded.
【Automatic Control】The WiFi pH EC monitor can be connected to a CO2 pump that adjusts pH and a hydroponic nutrient solution that adjusts EC. When the measured value exceeds the set value, the controller will send a signal to the solenoid valve to automatically turn on the CO2 pump/nutrient solution switch until the set value is reached.
【Remote Monitoring】This hydroponic nutrients tester can remotely monitor the hydroponic growing system online through APP, run automatically throughout the day and automatically adjust beyond the limit, with real-time data transmission, which is convenient to control and predict water quality changes at any time.
【Safety of Use】The pH/EC controller has a fuse protection function. When the abnormal current reaches a certain height, the fuse will be blown to cut off the circuit to protect the entire circuit and avoid accidents. It is also possible to turn off the controller via the knob when the set value is not reached but needs to be turned off.
【Wide application】This nutrient meter with controller can monitor pH/EC/temperature, mainly used for nutrient monitoring and automatic adjustment of hydroponic growing systems, water quality monitoring for greenhouse planting and agricultural irrigation. It can also be used for water quality safety monitoring of water sources and drinking water.
Professional Hydroponic pH/EC Monitor With Controller
Hydroponic vegetables have relatively high requirements for nutrient management. Hydroponic vegetables are generally planted for 3~4 days to grow new roots. During this period, nutrients are added along with the water cycle. At this time, an EC meter and a pH meter are needed. The EC meter can measure the nutrient concentration, and the pH meter can measure the pH value suitable for root absorption.
- pH Monitoring System: Support TUYA APP to monitor the pH value of hydroponic system online. After setting the MAX and MIN pH values as needed, a warning message will be sent to the user when the set value is exceeded.
- pH Controller: Connect the CO2 pump, when the ph value exceeds the set value, the control system automatically adjusts the release of CO2 to stabilize the ph value.
- Online EC meter: 24/7 monitoring the conductivity of hydroponic systems, irrigation ponds, etc., to keep abreast of changes in nutrients in the water, and assist you to create a hydroponic nutrient system suitable for plant growth.
- EC Controller: Supports external devices that can regulate EC, such as a nutrient solution system. When the EC exceeds the maximum value or falls below the minimum value, the control system will automatically control the release of nutrient solution.
- WiFi real-time data transmission
- APP online monitoring
- APP will Automatic alarm if the set pH EC range is exceeded
- APP online to view the historical measurement data of the day/week/month
- Monitoring data can be exported
- Support automatic adjustment after connecting external devices
- ph electrode is replaceable
- Electrodes need to be cleaned every 10~15 days
- pH measurement range: 0.00~14.00ph
- pH accuracy: ±0.1ph
pH resolution: 0.01ph
- EC measurement range: 0~19000us/cm; 0~199.0ms/cm
- EC accuracy: ±2% F.S
- EC resolution: 1us/cm(<1000us/cm), 10us/cm(>1000us/cm), 0.1ms/cm
- Temperature range: 0℃~50℃; 32℉~122℉
- Temperature accuracy: ±1.0℃
- Temperature resolution: 0.1℃ (0.2℉)
- Power supply: AC120V (US), AC230V (EU/UK)
- If 24/7 monitoring of water quality is required, it is recommended to clean and maintain the electrode every 10-15 days to maintain sensitivity.
- If there is a limescale on the electrode, wipe it off with a soft cloth and wipe off water after cleaning. Then soak it in 3M KCL solution for 1-2 hours to maintain the sensitivity. After maintenance, it needs to be calibrated before use.
- For long-term use, it is recommended to replace the electrode every 3 months.
- The main unit cannot be hung on the wall of the fish tank, which can easily lead to water ingress and will damage the product.